Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have trust issues...i need advice?

in my past relationship of 3 years i had my feelings hurt alot and i had alot of issues trusting my x...that is affecting me now in my current relationship wit my boyfriend of 6 months...i always have negative thoughts and thinking im always gona get hurt...im in love with him, he's really like my perfect kind of guy...i dnt want my trusting issues to affect our relationship...can u give me some advice on how i can control this...thanks:)I have trust issues...i need advice?
First remember to leave your ex to the past. It sound like your current boyfriend has never given you a reason not to trust him. As hard as it sounds, sometimes it is worth it to trust with all your heart. My ex lied to me in so many ways, but to move on I had to trust again. Love is being honest, trusting and always being able to talk. I have trust issues...i need advice?
I had the same problem. It was really hard to control myself and I actually made a fool of myself in front of one of my bf female friends. He told me how silly I was an assured me that he loved me and was not interested in anyone else. That made me feel much better, but I still have issues and i'm taking it one day at a time.





You should trust him..., and.., if he hurts you, it wasn't your fault. You did the right thing in the relationship. Besides, your mistrust is not going to keep him faithful.





I wish you both all the best!
you've got to remember this guy isn't the person that hurt you so try to trust him in my book trust isn't earned it is tested so if he is ur perfect guy give him a chance
if im honest there isnt really a way that you can control this. When youve been hurt before you really dont want it to happen again, because a broken heart is the worst thing in the world. Its sad that your ex betrayed you, but just remember that your current bf isnt your ex. Eventually your trust issues will push him too far, to the point where he will think ';what the heck, she thinks im cheating and she keeps accusing me of it, so i might aswell do it'; or he may leave you. I know how you feel, its hard when they go out to town with thier mates and you know that theres gonna be loads of cheap women throwing themselves at them. But just learn to accept that you cant control him or what goes on. Truth is, you wont know if he had a one night stand when he goes out or if he even just kisses them. Its a fact, YOU DONT KNOW. no-one does. so all you can do is learn to trust him and build up a bond with him. If you cant get over feelings of jealousy and trust issues or you suspect hes cheating then leave him. Men are a pain, im sorry. Most of them are the same, especially when there young.





good luck hun

No comments:

Post a Comment