Thursday, December 31, 2009

A word of advice-Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.?

be nice...or i'll spray you!!!!!!!jkA word of advice-Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.?
Hey! I watch movies too!A word of advice-Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.?
That's just nasty, I'm laughing, but it's nasty....
Ohhh, I get it now. Someone else wrote that and I thought they were talking about zombies. No one should ever trust zombies. For sure.


Women though, you gotta trust at least one.
I agree!! it would have to be a cursed vicious creature!
I hate that saying. very rude.
Hell, I wouldn't trust me either...lol
ummm... i'm just going to have to say flame thrower.
C'mon now, I trust my mother.Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment