Thursday, December 31, 2009

Does he love me and should i trust him?? INEED ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!!!:(?

k well theres my bf. we met and he was all shy. I lost my virginity to him in the first month. Now were in 2 month something days. Were both seniors and 17. Well he says he loves me and holds my hands, even holds my purse in public lol. I went to his house once and i found a gurls purse sneakers. He lied told me she wasnt there. I looked but i didnt look to well cause i had to leave. there was also one of his guy friends there. I saw him the next day and i told him to tell me the truth. He did and told me she was hiding because she was scared of me. Also i got so mad because i pay for all our dates and come to see him. cause he doesnt work , he applys but hasnt gotten a job yet. IN a way he shows me he loves me and hes always happy with me. How do i know he didnt cheat on me? he says shes just a friend and that she likes him but he only likes me. well on saturday his mom is going to come to my house to meet my parents... i told him to stop being friends with her. and if they want to hang out i have to bethere. He said hes going to tell her that. and he promised me hes never going to have a gurl over again. Iam so stressed because i feel like i have to spy him. But i love him and never want to leave him. By the way wut are some signs that a guy really loves me?Does he love me and should i trust him?? INEED ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!!!:(?
signs that ur bf loves u is if they spend all their time with u, tell u they love you all the time, bring you around their friends...stuff like that.


i would be kinda p!ssed if he had another girl over and she was hideing.


why would she have to hide from you if she was just his friend anyways? but i know what u mean about not wanting to leave him. ive had problems like that too. if u really wanna stay with him though, just try not to let it bug youDoes he love me and should i trust him?? INEED ADVICE PLEASE!!!!!!!:(?
Girl, i'd test him over and over until i can trust him all the way. You don't know for sure if he did or not.. but you can't always think possitive because if you do, then that's when you get hurt the most...


Anyways, if he really loves you, and he promises he will stop hanging out with her and lets you be there, then he loves you. Also, if he opens the doors, pulls the chairs out for you, texts you good night, or just texts you to say how your day is/was then he loves you. I am a Junior and 17, and i've been dating my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years... And i know he loves me because i sometimes get those butterflies in my stomach when i see him, and just all the lovey dovey stuff like that..

No comments:

Post a Comment