Thursday, December 31, 2009

Guys I need your advice!! Don't trust my boyfriends friends!!?

A few of my boyfriends friends have cheated on their longtime girlfriends. I don't know if it's a regular occurance or if it's only happened a few times. They are really good guys to hang around with and are close friends with my boyfriend. But I just dont' trust them now. What is the likely hood of my man following suit and doing the same? I know when a group of guys get together, they drink too much, lose track of time and can be totally stupid. But is it common that if a few guys do it, it's sort of made it acceptable for all guys within that group?Guys I need your advice!! Don't trust my boyfriends friends!!?
Well, Ma'am, ask yourself a question....Do you trust your boyfriend to be sane and sober all the time?First off, a practise is certainly not always acceptable to a guy, even if his peers are also doing it...in that case, we guys would all be doing doope, smoking,drinking and in short being entirely antisocial.But we aren't,are we?Do not worry,Ma'am....even if boys drink, they do stupid things, yes...embarrasing thing,yes...but hurtful things, no.Guys I need your advice!! Don't trust my boyfriends friends!!?
for every guy that cheats there also has to be a girl, so why not ask them?? (unless the guy is gay of course)
not directly. however, there may be peer pressure, e.g. a bachelor party. or, there may be too much drinking going on. imho, if he's stupid enough to let his friends lead him around and isn't mature enough to use his common sense, then you should think about whether it's worth it or not.
Your boyfriend will someday do the same thing.
The way I see you have two options: You can pretend he won't cheat on you. Or you can be direct and talk about it with him. If, after you talked about it, he cheats on you maybe he's not the right one.
look not all guys are cheaters, just because his friends have done those things does not mean he will. If he is your boyfriend why don't you just ask him if he thinks cheating is acceptable, if he says yes it's time to just be friends with those guys and move on! hope this helps but relationships are about asking as well as answering questions from you mate!Communication nothing works without that

No comments:

Post a Comment