Sunday, December 27, 2009

Answer asap! Trust issues, immediate advice?

My husband is away overseas and lately he has been asting as if he doesnt trust me. He asks the same questions to see if my responses change, just to see if i am lying and has accused me of cheating, when i have constantly told him i havent. He says he trust me but i dont think he does, if he did he wouldnt keep asking the same questions. I need some advice.Answer asap! Trust issues, immediate advice?
My husband is currently deployed overseas and likes to ask me the same kind of things. I've never strayed from him or anything, so I think its just a little bit of insecurity with being so far away and having no control at all. To tell my hubby that I still love him I send him lots of sweet cards and packages all the time. My hubbys very insecure right now too and I know a lot of other girls who are having the same kind of problem right now. Just reassure him you love him and would never do anything to hurt him and try to make him feel secure however you can.Answer asap! Trust issues, immediate advice?
You might ask him why he feels he needs to ask you these questions, that you are worried and maybe offended; ask what he expects or wants from you. Or ask him what he would think if you were the one asking the same thing, as frequently!





Another possibility, unfortunately, is that people often judge others by themselves, or the people around them. He may have observed co-workers going through bad situations; or, may have had improper impulses, or behaved in ways he thinks you would not appreciate himself; and then projects these feelings/situations on you.
Usually when someone is accusing someone else of cheating it is because they have done it themselves. I hope this is not the case. However, with him being gone it may just be that he is lonely and figures you are too and you do have more opportunity to find compaionship than he does.
Often it is the guilty party that accuses the other of cheating.
All you can do is reassure him, it's probably hard for him to be away from you. As a warning I always think the worst, but I have heard that someone who accuses you of cheating without any reasoning may be feeling guilty for something they've done.
I'd say one of two things:





1. His guilty concious.


2. His insecurities.





If you have no reason to feel guilty - then by all means don't.





Good luck.
People that he is working with make him think the wives there were left behind will cheat on them while there at work. Ya, just reassure him..Hang in there just keep telling him that you love him.
He feels that way because of the following adage: OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND.





((which at times can be true)) He feels that because he's not there for you, that you feel like you need someone. He wants to be there, and knows that he can't be. And, is afraid that someone else is filling his shoes.





Or, the 2nd reason, because you can't physically be there for him, he has been with or has wanted to be with someone else. His guilt in that alone could be driving him to ask you those questions.





Any man telling the truth about it, would confirm what I just said.
you obviously discovered that he has distrust in you. you just need to talk it out with him and use reverse phsycology on him. it might work, it might not, but i bet if you pore more salt in some wounds then aventually they'll start to bleed if you catch my drift. (if ya didn't i'm saying if you ask him over and over again then maybe he'll reveal whats up k??)
He just needs to be reassured...


being that far away...your mind can do alot of wandering.
He just needs his ego stroked.





My wife and I currently live 3 1/2 hours from each other ... job transfer. I trust her but she knows there is always that chance of an extramarital interlude.





But it's totally without guilt or prying. My wife knows I'm renting a room from another woman but we hardly see each other because of our wierd work schedules.
Could be that HE has cheated, feels guilty about it, and is now on the lookout to see if since he strayed, you have as well. Or he's just feeling lonely and doesn't know how to express it correctly, and instead lashes out. Just keep being patient with him. If you can show him that no matter what he throws at you, you're a steady, constant source of love, he'll get past his ';doubt';.
Sometimes people accuse you of things they're guilty of themselves, just to ease their conscience.


Go to counseling or cut this loser loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment