Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I think I betrayed my fiance's trust, any advice?

No, I didn't cheat on him...but i did do something that was immature and quite childish. He had me banking his mobsters money (an application) on myspace and while I was on his profile I saw he had new messges. Out of habit (on my page I always check messages first), I clicked on the messages. I was like, crap and about to click back out, but I saw a message from this woman that was unopened and it was titled ';hi there, hey sexy.'; Curiosity got the best of me, so I clicked on it. It was a message from some new single girl who wanted to see if she and him could hang out. It was stupid, provacative, and just downright pissed me off.


So I get a txt from my fiance a few hours ago that says, I did not give you my myspace password to look at my emails! I felt terrible and explained to him that I was sorry and wrong, and I had no right doing that and he texts back this, ';so not cool.';


I am very upset, because he gets very upset sometimes, but does tend to cool down pretty quickly. I am so in love with him, and I know this sounds nuts but I keep thinking, OMG what if he thinks I don't trust him, what if he doesn't want to be with me anymore. I have faith and I know he wouldn't leav me based on something as minor as this.


I have felt terrible for the past three hours, because I made him upset.


Any advice from my girls?


Guys, how would you feel in this situation?


I have never done anything else to hurt my fiance, I have never cheated, and I have never lied to him about anything. His friends and parents love me and I just don't want him to be holding something so minor against.me. Maybe I'm just freaking.I think I betrayed my fiance's trust, any advice?
so you read an e-mail. and yes you dont trust him. but if he is going leave you over something so stupid then he is not the one for you. you will make upset again for sure. you two need to learn how to work problems out I think I betrayed my fiance's trust, any advice?
you need to see him and say what you said to us face to face


it's the only way he can see if your eyes you are telling the truth


so best of luck!


:)
Big deal...i would be pissed off if my GF didnt open the message after seeing the subject...


Ask him if he would have done otherwise.....
Sorry keep trusting him and buy him something to apologise.
show dis message 2 him n he will understand u
This is a tricky situation. Say that you didn't mean to, it was an accident to open the e-mail. But yes you did read it, your human. Anyone would be curious. Ask him if he saw an e-mail addressed to you like that, if he would not of opened it? Say it goes both ways. And yes you shouldn't of read it, but what about the e-mail? I know I would be upset if someone had wrote my love one a e-mail like that. Explain that you trust him and he needs to trust you. If you don't have trust it wont work. Simply explain to him what had happened. If he is still upset, just say your sorry. Let him get over it. But it is important for the two of you to talk about it. Each of you has a side that needs to be expressed. Listen to each other, agree to boundaries and move forward. If you two really love each other something so little shouldn't matter. My husband has left his passwords before, there is nothing he doesn't share with me and nothing he hides. Same with me, we trust and don't look at each others e-mails but we do have the passwords. Trust each other and things will be OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment