Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hey, my cat told me not to trust the United Nations...Should I heed his advice?

1: you have a talking cat.





2. you have a talking cat who converses about politics which is even better than a cat that talks about the weather and other pedestrian issues.





3. if you get him paid spots on news programs and you will be set for the rest of your lives due to the huge quantities of money people will pay you to hear the cat talk.





4. make sure you get the cat to sign an exclusive agreement for you to be his agent for the rest of his life or nine lives...Hey, my cat told me not to trust the United Nations...Should I heed his advice?
Cats have their own agenda.


Unless you want free catnip and treats instead of regular food, ignore him.





It was Hitler's cat that told him the Allies would never respond to his advances through Europe, and it was Stalin's cat that persuaded him to sign the nonAggression Pact with Germany.





Did you realize that Neil Armstrong's first task when he landed on the Moon was to change the kitty litter?





Cats know too much, don't talk business in front of them.Hey, my cat told me not to trust the United Nations...Should I heed his advice?
No. Cats are known to be chronic liars, love to stir up trouble, and are not to be trusted. No if a ferret should tell you this, then you have reason to worry.
It is written in the bible in the book of Cats that ye shall not trust the United Nations. Your cat is an oracle. Heed his message.
Yes, take unilateral action against the wishes of the other 99% of the world.
If the choice is between your cat or goldfish, I'd go with the cat.





You know the cat watches tv all day while you are gone. That is where he gets his info.
absolutely, it's like the tsunami, animals have a weird sixth sense
no you need to heed this advice .Get help now
your cat uhhhh ok what you been smokin dr doolittle

No comments:

Post a Comment