Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Advice for dating someone with trust issues?

Me and my current girlfriend have been friends for a while, and just recently we decided to try a relationship. I'm just head over heels for this girl and I really care about her alot, and there's nothing I want more than to be in a relationship with her, but at the same time I think we're both a little bit frightened because of she has some trust issues.





I know a big part of it is that she's had to move several times %26amp; leave people behind in her life, so I think she intentionally puts up a wall to avoid getting hurt.





I myself am a very trusting person (probably a little bit too trusting sometimes), so while I try to be as understanding as I can, I can't say that it's something I can relate to personally.





I was wondering if anyone else had any experience with this, and maybe had some advice, other than listening to each other %26amp; taking things slowly which we're already doing.





Hopefully we can just avoid this becoming a major issue down the road, so 10 pts %26amp; my thanks for best answerAdvice for dating someone with trust issues?
She could be right for you and vice versa. Just take it slowly and don't get too attached like live in each other's pocket, you know what I mean. Make time to have nights out with your usual mates so if she ever moves away you still have your friends. Being in love is hard and can be heartbreaking but who said love is always rosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment