Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Would you be able to trust her again? (really need advice)?

theres this guy that was IN LOVE with my girlfriend. and he is always txting and calling her, and it really bugs me to no end. then one day i find a couple pics they took together, nothing sexual and there was no contact in the pics. she was not cheating at all. but in the caption of the pics the guy wrote ';me and my sweetheart'; and then sent it to her. i saw it and we had a fight. and she said she would never talk to him again. so now a month later, i just found out she continued to talk to him during this month, when she promised she wouldnt. shes been lying to me this whole time, to talk to this guy! so i dont think i can trust her anymore. at least not for a while. she wants to stay with me, she doesnt wanna lose me btw. what do u think?Would you be able to trust her again? (really need advice)?
I think she has to gain your trust again. I don't think you should trust her since she lied to you about not talking to that guy again. Why does she need to talk to that guy anyway when she has you? She shouldn't let anyone get in the way of your relationship if she really cares about her relationship with you. and that guy shouldn't be causing trouble either. You need to talk to her and tell her that you can't seem to trust after she lied to you about that guy. she'd have to gain your trust again.Would you be able to trust her again? (really need advice)?
I had a similiar problem with my boyfriend recently.





The way I saw it (which is the way I see ur problem) is that by talking to this guy, she put her relationship with him above her relationship with you.





We were able to talk this out, and I found out that he felt that the girl needed someone to talk to (he really is a sweetheart like that), and it uncovered some underlyin issues in our relationship.





If she can't explain herself, kick her to the curb. I
if she didn't want to lose you then she wouldn't talk to him, simple as that.
I think she's not being faithful.
if u like her lots tell her how u feel. all girls wanna here how much they r luved! at least my cuz does... so ya know :)
I wouldn't worry about it and I wouldn't pick fights over it. As a guy, you probably know, there's some creepy guys that develop obsessions with a girl, usually one they're friends with. As a girl, we feel bad rejecting them completely because they have been our friend, and we see that they're socially retarded. Your girlfriend pities him. However, when you pick fights with her about it, she in turn probably goes to him looking for comfort. It's best for you to act confident and NOT pick fights over it. Sympathize with her over ';how creepy he is'; but how she is ';sooo nice and caring to other people, and that's why'; you love her.
Well I don't think she should have had to stop talking to him in the first place anyway because it's not really fair. But if she promised and broke it then that's quite serious because promises are important. Talk to her calmly about it instead of having an argument and tell her how the others guy's behaviour is making you feel, and maybe then she can talk to him and ask him to back off a bit, letting him know it's you she wants to be with. Maybe you could even be there when they're having this talk, it just depends what suits you best really.
Woaahh I could totally relate you.. something similar happened to me. I think that if you really love your gf.. you should forgive her.. but she has to prove to you in some way that she is not going to talk to him anymore.. maybe she could write to him and tell him that in respect to her current relationship, she cannot talk to him anymore!!! She should show you the message too (I have a REAL hard time trusting unless I see proof) and I mean give it a try.. if she messes up again and lies to you.. then you should consider letting her go.. but for now, see what happens and forgive her!





good luck!!!








Please answer:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think that you had Absolutely no reason to tell her not to talk to him in the first place. You were just being a jerk and controlling. You let your insecurities get the best of you. But she let you treat her like that and agreed to stop. then lied about it


Soooooo


Yeah your guys relationship is screwed. sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment