Friday, April 30, 2010

Practical driving test advice in Perth. easiest licensing centre? trust me its urgent... help?!?

hey guys :)


So i live in Perth, WA and I've taken my driving test 4 times at Joondalup. 3 times in manual and then once in auto. I'm NOT a crap driver, I just really suck at the actual test, its a major performance anxiety thing. I've always gotten really bad testers at Joondalup who have been super harsh.


Most people i know have passed their tests at other centers even after making way more mistakes than i have done.


I'm getting pretty desperate, I've been driving for ages and outside of the actual test im good. Thing is, i dont have any more time, I'm leaving to go overseas for a whole year in late November so I really need to get this before then and time's running out!! Also, in total for driving lessons for over a year and the 4 tests costs I have spent well over $1000 which is ridiculous just on driving.


I was wondering which licensing centres you think are the easiest in Perth? I've heard Welshpool %26amp; East Perth are pretty reasonable, what do you guys think?? please help!Practical driving test advice in Perth. easiest licensing centre? trust me its urgent... help?!?
Well thing is.... If your a good driver you won't get nervous or jitty in any situation. So learn how to drive properly and professionally before you end up a statistic, or worse kill a few others on your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment