Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Help me, i have a ton of relationship problems and need advice on sex, love, trust etc! I've been dating this

ive been dating this boy4 almst 3mths now n da way we met is very BAD. he brke up w/ my godsistr to date me ( i didnt know of course) then 2wks l8er i startd datin him. me n my godsistr are no longer friendz obviously. but a few quik facts bout me: I have never had a boyfriend, never kissed, and still a virgin. basically i dnt kno how2 b a girlfriend i am2 shy around him. I am embarrased about these things so i didnt tell him about it. BUT now he gets frustrated b/c i dnt kiss him and he says i tease him b/c i let him get me sexually aroused, i guess ';foreplay'; but wont let him go any further. i mean i like him but i am afraid 2reveal these secrets b/c it might push him away. he thinks that i dont like him and is constantly comparing me to his ex girlfriend aka my ex godsister and what she used to do for me. i think he is beginning to regret his choice i dont want to lose my boyfriend help me please!!Help me, i have a ton of relationship problems and need advice on sex, love, trust etc! I've been dating this
Don't let him pressure you into doing anything that you don't want to do, or anything that you're not comfortable. You don't need any negative influences. If he really loves you he'll wait for you, for when you are ready, and he'll be understanding and not putting you down by comparing you with his ex.Help me, i have a ton of relationship problems and need advice on sex, love, trust etc! I've been dating this
Okay! :) Just remember to be yourself, and if he doesn't love and respect you and your decisions, he's not healthy for you. You would deserve so much better than that!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment