Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why is it NOT unusual to be loved by anyone? should I trust Tom Jones with love advice?

lol I dunno, but everytime I hear that song I think of the movie MARS ATTACKS.Why is it NOT unusual to be loved by anyone? should I trust Tom Jones with love advice?
Yes, you really should trust Mr. Jones.... he's quite the expert on love, actually!











Mmmmm, tommy boy! My tommy boy!Why is it NOT unusual to be loved by anyone? should I trust Tom Jones with love advice?
haha - thank you...you gave me a smile... ugh...now I have that stupid song in my head.
Sure. Didn't all the women throw their panties at him?
I think a lot of people feel that way even if they are loved by someone.





And yes, you should trust Tom Jones with love advice!
I wouldn't trust Tom Jones with my dirty socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment