Friday, April 30, 2010

I cannot trust my own mother and I need advice?

I cannot trust my parents worth crap. Every time I did go to my mom about a personal problem weather it be about my period, my love life or my grades, she would call her parents,girlfriends etc and talk about it. I would hear her over the phone. When her friends would come over they would give me advice. Some subjects are very personal and embarrassing. Now I am 6 months from getting married and I tell my mother NOTHING! Now she whines and complains that I won't talk to her.


What do I do?I cannot trust my own mother and I need advice?
Protect yourself. You know she blabs, so continue telling her nothing that you want to keep private. It is a shame because it could be a very special time.





You've done the right thing in telling her that when you share something with her you do not want it to go throughout any group. Let her know that you will test her, and if it comes back to you then she shut the door to your communicating your private life to her. Tell her she will not know when the test is or what the information will be --





-- maybe this will keep her lips sealed. But some people just talk to everyone in their world about what's going on, as opposed to us who talk about everything with a world of strangers -- and it is because we are strangers that you are free to do so.I cannot trust my own mother and I need advice?
When she complains about her not knowing about stuff tell her why. Tell her that your life and what's going on can't be expressed and discussed with her friends or anyone outside of you two in any case. Tell her how you feel when she talks about our personal life with everyone else without your permission. Hopefully this will help your mother see your side of the situation and have her stop. If not, I'd not share with her or tell her things but very vaguely, with no details.
tell her if you talk to her it has to be private, explain that you wont talk to her coz she has proven herself untrustworthy
Your mom means well, I'm sure, but she doesn't understand her boundaries. Tell her you don't talk to her because you feel like she exploits you. Once she understands that your business is not her business to spread, maybe you can give her a little bit at a time, and perhaps rebuild the trust between you.
i suggest that you talk to her about not so private %26amp; important stuff....so she wont feel left out....Keep ur personal life to ur self.....Ur mom reminds me of my mother in law...lol u tell her something n then when u leave she will tell everyone that calls her or she will call them.....lol.......hope this helpds......good lucj...........%26lt;3
Did you ever tell her WHY you don't talk to her? You should give her another chance, and explain to her how you feel about keeping your conversations private.
when she asks why you don't tell her anything, tell her why. that you can't trust her. many mothers think this is okay, and share experiences so to help their children in the future. just be honest with her and maybe she'll apologize. if not, at least she'd know why. good luck.
Be honest..tell her why you don't tell her anything. Chances are she'll get on the phone and call all her buddies. :) Sorry honey, some people can't keep anything private.

No comments:

Post a Comment