Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Does anyone need advice? I give out advice for free! You can always trust me!!!!!!!!!!?

Well, that is why people are using this Yahoo! 7 Answers...


And it is not a question at all.


It is lovely of you to offer time to people by giving advice.


But I think you should start answering ppl's questions (which I trust you do already), rather than putting this message.Does anyone need advice? I give out advice for free! You can always trust me!!!!!!!!!!?
LOLOL Folks, never never never trust anybody who says he gives free advice.Does anyone need advice? I give out advice for free! You can always trust me!!!!!!!!!!?
HELL NO!
will there are a guy a like but I am to shy to ask him out
tats foolishness dear...dont sell ur wisdom for free.i'm a psychologist and i wud want money....wont do anything for free...and ..hi.
not at the moment but i will keep you in mind thanks.
Never Trust anything Free.
i agree with sharmel..

No comments:

Post a Comment