Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice on how to make that person believe and trust me again?

My exgirlfriend broke up with me because some friend of hers came up to her and told her that I was cheating on her and I wasn't. It's been a long time and I have been trying to convince her for almost half a year ,and I love her so much, I need advice and she is still my first love and don't know what to do.I need advice on how to make that person believe and trust me again?
Baby, if you're telling her the truth and she's going to trust her friend over you and it's been that long, see if she believes you when you tell her that you think it's best that you move on because you can't build a relationship with someone who doesn't trust you.I need advice on how to make that person believe and trust me again?
first loves are probably the hardest to get over, but maybe it is time to move on.
It seems to me if the story is as you tell it - that your ex was very quick not to believe you !!





Either she had other reasons - did you lie previously? Most people will forgive and foget some lies if you fess up but then the onus is on you to prove that you have changed and that takes a lot of time and effort.





or it was simply convenient for her in that she wanted out of the relationship dude and this in her mind gave her an excuse she was lookig for ?





if its the latter man move on there is no chance

No comments:

Post a Comment