Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Please advice me!!, Im Having serious trust issues... ?

Me and my bfriend been together for five months now and everything has just been beyond great.


BUT


1. Before i started dating him, my best buddy (who knew him for some years) told me that it was SUCH a bad idea. He actually said, you better walk away from that jerk. (but I liked him bery much so I didn't listen)


2. He is very secretive with his stuff. Sometimes when his phone rings, he walks away so I can't listen to his conversation. Other days he just dissapears with no reason, even from the office, he leaves without telling anyone where's he going. (my best buddy is his coworker, so he tells me all his moves...)


3. Apart from these things, he hasn't given me any reason to doubt him, we're together 5 or 6 evenings a week and all weekend long.





Recently, I heard some comments about him, who were kind of nasty. He himself has told me how much he has changed his life and behaviour bcoz of me, and that he loves me...





I want to respect his privacy, but I ask myself what can there be in his past or in his life that is so wrong.. or.. I don't know... Best buddy doesn't want to tell me any facts bcoz he said I'm not gonna like it and I better let go the past. I wonder, now... can people really change?


Some days I just feel like with all those info from everywhere I can't completely TRUST him..





Any advice??


Thanx for reading...Please advice me!!, Im Having serious trust issues... ?
Trust is pretty much the most important thing a couple can have in a relationship. Without trust, there is pretty much nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment