Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trust issues in my relationship. Need advice.?

So I've been with this guy for a while now and I seem to have trust issues with him. Here's why: He has cheated in two of his previous relationships (a failed marriage and the most recent relationship). He ofcourse has given me his side of the story but I dont think this its excusable. He says he agrees with that, is extremely sorry for his behaviour and would not want to repeat it with anyone.


While he was in his last relationship, he was constantly flirting with this other girl, which ofcourse then led to the cheating. He said it happened only once and then he went back to his girlfriend to try and work on that relationship, which eventually didnt work out cuz it was never meant to be. He has never told his ex that he cheated on her and says there is no need.





Now when we started dating, it wasnt serious from either side. We didnt establish we were to be mutually exclusive till just a few months back because I was trying to get out of a marriage where I had been separated for three years. During this time he got on a dating website and sent a message to a girl to meet up with her. This I found out only recently by accident because there was an e-mail on his cellphone. He now says he never met up with her ever and says that he has never slept with any other woman since he has been with me. Now I'm out of the marriage and free to commit to this guy. But once a cheater, always a cheater?? I like this guy and maybe we could have something good together but I am afraid to trust him. He has not given me many reasons to doubt him but something always stops me from getting too close to him. I dont know if its my gut feeling or if I'm just paranoid. Any suggestions?Trust issues in my relationship. Need advice.?
';But once a cheater, always a cheater??'; You said it!Trust issues in my relationship. Need advice.?
hey i would never imagine myself cheating on my bf....ur partner has cheated twice and with different ladies..so b extremely careful...i wouldnt go out with him..trust is a great issue..no trust no relationship..b careful..believe in urself...who wants to live in doubt? i wouldnt..so find urself another guy
Trust in a relationship is really important if you don't think you can then you'll be his babysitter the rest of your time together. It's not very fun and usually doesn't last long.


You have to trust yourself to know what is right and stop letting other things like him play with your mind.


Stand up for yourself now or really hurt in a few months or years from now when you spent all that time knowing and not acting on it. If you don't then you've played the game and are just as guilty because you choose too.
I would advise you to NOT get involved with this guy. Once a cheater, always a cheater is not always true, but this guy doesn't sound very trustworthy. Maybe you should take some time to yourself since you're just getting out of a marriage, and find a guy that's going to treat you the way you deserve to be treated. It's obvious you don't trust this guy and there's a reason for it.
I hate guys, e.g. when it comes to not telling the truth or being honest. I would be leery with a guy like that.





-It's not a UNIVERSAL FACT that once a cheater always a cheater


-if you don't have trust than you need to work on your relationship





He Sounds creepy and untrustworthy or a chode/lame-o.. I don't know try KEYLOGGERS?
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment