Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can I trust you all to give some good advice?

I seen a lot of BS answers here recentlyCan I trust you all to give some good advice?
no, not reallyCan I trust you all to give some good advice?
No... don't listen to a word I say...





I will lead you down a dark dark path...





One night of my advice %26amp; you will be curled in a fetal position in the parking lot of 7-11, smelling of malt beverages %26amp; slim jims...





%26lt; peace %26gt;
When you ask a question just take the answers that you think are good, the rest just throw them in the trash can.
Me too. They annoy me. Especally when I get some. What's with thoese people?
U got it, what's the prob?
you can trust me. go one earlier in the day if you want better answers although i got some good ones to my last question i asked though





i disagree with princess purple i find the people on polls and surveys are the smartest and you get the most replies
Good advice might begin with a good topic for said advice! See if any of these fit...





No, don't vote for Hillary.


Go with the Desert Eagle; less recoil than the .500 Mag.


Cork the melon with Absolute, save your Stoli for drinking.


Buy the Ram; you don't want a Chevy or a Ford.


Rippled, with Clam Dip.


Plain, with Lox and Cream Cheese.


Eggs Benedict


Cook the hog ribs-down at 275 degrees until the ribs are done and roll out easily. Turn it over and continue cooking until the hams and shoulders are done. Serve with lots of beer!


Go with Romo this week.
I'll give you good advice- what seems to be the problem, buddy???
Yes. I would try my best.
you can trust me sometimes. but if your question triggers the naughty trickster in me....then...(sigh)..I guess not....
I cast a secret spell on everyone I answer! Now you are under my powers. And you thought you had a big problem before? Do you feel the chaos swirling about you? Run! I'm sending you lightening!! Listen, listen!! I hear whispering; the voices are telling me to . . .





never trust an answer on p%26amp;s.





I was just kidding about the voices. Happy New Year!!
yeah..
some advice is good some is BS it is a risk you take when you ask a question
No, you can not trust in everybody. Trust me, only me and me alone ;)
Polls %26amp; Surveys is not the place for good advice

No comments:

Post a Comment