Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can I really trust my best friend's advice at this time ?

Now I need some legitimate advice from someone who knows what they're talking about and I wont be judgmental in any way.


I know this may seem slightly juvenile in a few ways but there is this girl that Im interested in and she seems really nice however she tells me she has many sides which im not really threatened by at the moment. Along with that my best friend informs me that from what he heard from ';reliable'; sources she's addicted to drama and he thinks shes going to hurt me because she's..... how can i put this .... smarter than i am according to him. he also tells me that i need to let him get to know her first so she doesn't hurt me. now does this sound like a bunch of bullshit to anyone? I would appreciate an open minded answer. Thank you.Can I really trust my best friend's advice at this time ?
sounds like very adventurous. i would go for it. there arnt much of ways women can hurt men.

No comments:

Post a Comment