Friday, April 30, 2010

Im having jealousy/trust/worriedness issues with my girlfriend. any advice?

My ex of 2 years cheated on me 4 plus times (i didnt know until after we broke up, so im not a total idiot). Welllll now i have a really hard time with my new girlfriend. shes an AMAZING girl and i knowwwww she would never ever cheat on me. buttttttt theres just that nasty thought lingering in the back of my head. i also have a hard time with her going out with her friends and stuff. for example, she went to this music venue thing tonight with some friends to see some house bands and the whole night i was just... eh, on edge and worried all night. andddd i get jealous if she hangs out with a group of ppl and there are other guys in the group. shes a GORGEOUS girl and whats most hard for me is knowing that other dudes are hitting on her and talking their ';game'; to her. not to mention, she has a history of being a flirt. even though i know shes not talking back to them... it killllllls me. especially since im not around.





what is my problem and HOW do i fix this?!





please help me.Im having jealousy/trust/worriedness issues with my girlfriend. any advice?
Ok well i don't really know how to fix this but i can help you and you can try it out. Obviously, your ex messed up your mind you can try talking to your girlfriend now and explaining to her exactly how you feel and why you feel like that. She should be pretty understanding, but if not then she probably isn't the right one for you. But before you do that keep telling yourself that one of the most important things in a relationship is Trust, if you have no trust then you have no relationship. If she cheats or does something not to your likings the upside of it is that now you know she isn't meant for you, which is easier said then done but its the truth. Good Luck, hope everything works out.Im having jealousy/trust/worriedness issues with my girlfriend. any advice?
just trust her. cause i know people who have messed up a relationship by being over protective. and deffinenly dont accuse her of anything unless u know its 100% true.

No comments:

Post a Comment