Friday, April 30, 2010

WHY SHOULD I TRUST HIM?? AFTER TWO YEARS?? I NEED ADVICE! ANYONE?

okay, so i have trust issues.


this guy i dated for two years, i put all my trust into him.


he kept lieing to me, i kept beliveing him


i gave him soo many chances.





we broke up recently and people are telling me stuff he did


and he's saying its all lies and everyones making stuff up.


their stories make since


and his dont.





i told him i want a GOOD REASON why i should trust him..


i want him to show me in some way that he didnt cheat on me, that he didn't say these things, that he didn't complain to other girls that i was such a horrible gf. i want just one reason or just show me in some way.





and he's just like there's no way cuz ur just going to belive them and you just need to trust me.





i dont want to seem stupid, i mean after two years of this should i give him ANOTHER chance??WHY SHOULD I TRUST HIM?? AFTER TWO YEARS?? I NEED ADVICE! ANYONE?
Well my girlfriend is going through the same thing with me, but Ive only messed up once and Im hurtin so damn bad right now from losing her that I would never do anything to feel this way again. He seems like an ungrateful *** that dont deserve you. I truly believe in second chances, but not over and over again. I just wish my girl would give me just one more. If he loved you he wouldnt continue f*@ckin up.WHY SHOULD I TRUST HIM?? AFTER TWO YEARS?? I NEED ADVICE! ANYONE?
NOOO!!! my BEST friend had something similar happen. she kept letting him come back and kept giving him chances. they are now done for good and have been for almost a year and we found out that he cheated on her with 15 different girls!!!!! if more than a few people are saying something, then it is most likely the truth. dont let him charm his way back in. be strong. you deserve better.
I would say no. I went through that same thing for 10 years....Don't waste your life on that. You will find someone you can trust. But just know that even if you do stay with him you will always be accusing him and he will always deny it which will drive you crazy. Please just let it go. It hurts to see someone else go through what I did.
i was kinda getting into this guy who had alot of rep.


It depends on who these people are and why they are telling you these things about him.......and it also depends on what youve caught him lying about....i say give it a chance but warn him to be completely honest or its over.......gooodluck!
no he sounds like a 15 year old boy, any guy that lies isn't worth your time and obvously doesn't respect you, stop dating boys! go find a man you deserve better





have you ever met a guy like this?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Obviously not.
NO.
No, your ex is a loser
dont do it i know guys like that.


my cousin was like that with her girlfreind but even worse he would sheat with other girls and then b with her and when she would find clues he would lie about it and somties even cry and say i luv you y r u doing to me bla bla bla he would also be like look wat uve done to me all this bullshit the she would eventually believe him and get back with him n over over agian.


if i were you just leave him.


he is probably a good liari dont think its all a quincidence do you .

No comments:

Post a Comment