Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Who can I trust for the BEST malware advice?

I can't get rid of this ';security integrity compromised'; message that keeps popping up and freezing my computer! (Including trojandownloader message). I've run Spybot S%26amp;D (which takes forever to run), removed Smitfraud, run RogueRemover, cannot run AVG (anti-virus or anti-spy) because that bug keeps popping up then I get a message saying that installation failed because of insufficient system resources. I don't know the difference between system restore and running in safe mode; how/why should I do this if I can't even d/l the anti-malware programs? I can't even run disk cleanup! Please, someone, help!Who can I trust for the BEST malware advice?
I recommend downloading Spyware Doctor Starter Edition (part of the google pack) to remove your spyware.





Make sure you are running an antivirus program.





You can also download Threatfire from PCTools, which strengthens malware protection








Free AntiVrius


- Grisoft Avg (2nd Best)(most popular)


- Avast


- Avira AntiVir (Best)


- PCTools Anti-Virus





Free AntiSpyware


- Spyware Doctor Starter Edition (The Best)


- SuperAntispyware (2nd Best)


- Adaware 2007 (most popular)


- Microsoft Defender


- AVG AntiSpyware


- Spyware Terminator 2


- Spy Hunter 3


- Spybot Search and Destroy





More Antivirus and Antispyware Information and links to the software vendors are found here http://pcsafety.info

No comments:

Post a Comment