Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I don't trust my best friend or normal friend, advice please???

I only trust my family and one of my friend that is almost like my brother, but other kids in my school, they keep made up a story, most of them is ';popular';, I can't trust them anymore, what should I do? should I still not trust them?I don't trust my best friend or normal friend, advice please???
im feeling like that too. i mean i have the feeling that i dont have good friends cause they'er expecting so many unnessesary things form me :{I don't trust my best friend or normal friend, advice please???
Do not trust them.





Always go with your GUT INSTINCT.........always.


Your instinct is always right........always.
!you dont have to trust anyone, if you cant do that! trust comes from heart, and if your heart believes, that you cant trust, due to something that you seen or heard, then you dont have to trust them. but if you want to be around them, if it makes you feel better, then do that, but dosnt make sense!if they are not good to you, then they are not your friends, it's best for you to be around your family and that one friend, who is like a brother to you, cos they love you!
its not ur problem, its his/her


if he/she need ur trust should attained it
What is ';popular'; today is often times forgotten tomorrow. Loyalty stands apart and is it's own reward.
yeah still dont trust them


most people never change

No comments:

Post a Comment