Friday, April 30, 2010

Will I ever be able to trust him again?? I really need some realtionship advice?

Last week I found out that my Boyfriend was exchanging sexually explicit emails with another woman online. He said that they never met in person, we had a huge blow-up over this issue, resolved it (with him swearing never to do it again) and then continued on with a wonderful weekend. Seek and you shall find I always say....well on Monday I found pictures of him hidden away on the computer posing nude on our bed. Even though we have also talked about this and he swore to me that he took the pictures but never sent them to the woman he was exchanging emails with (I am not sure if I should believe that), I am still feeling disgusted with the whole thing. He swore to me that it would never happen again, and that he loves me and can't live without me. Bottom line, I feel betrayed, like our beautiful realationship has been smuged with toxic waste. Will the wound in my heart ever heal?Will I ever be able to trust him again?? I really need some realtionship advice?
This is the kind of behavior that, as the man gets more involved, can lead to affairs and such. I am always skeptical when a boyfriend or whomever does something like this then rushes to apologies and promises... Why is he even venturing into such murky waters?


Online relationships can be as dangerous as physical ones. It's the pattern. Now he's sending nude pictures to some strange woman (or man) in emails. In five years you'll catch him sneaking around with other women. Someone like this, you cannot trust once he has given you reason not to.





I suggest seriously talking to him, tell him exactly how you feel about him and his behavior, cut the bullshit, and where you see your relationship going. Many more fish in the sea, it's always darkest before dawn, and so forth.





All it takes is time to heal from this.


I know that of where I speak.


Good LuckWill I ever be able to trust him again?? I really need some realtionship advice?
I doubt the wound will heal and even worse, I doubt he will stop doing what he is doing with other women.
I can tell you that yes you heart will heal. There are over 3 billion men in this world and your's in but one. :) I am not sure, however, that he will change. I had a boyfriend years ago that engaged in this sort of thing as well. Sending dirty e-mails and pictures of himself always to women he met online. We had 2 years into the relationship and put another 2 in before I gave up. This type of behavior is an early sign of exihibitionism, there is really nothing wrong with it if all parties are ok. I don't think that you are. People with sexually fetches have a need to fulfill them the way you and I need to eat. He won't stop, but he will get better at hiding his behavior from you since you have made it clear that it is unacceptable for you. Good luck
OK if your still with him your just a dumbass. listen to yourself and you tell me if you should stay.
get down the clinic hes got something you dont want
believe that crap if you want to. That man has been sending nudie pics of himself for years probaly. You think you just wake up one morning feeling sexy and decide to take naked pictures on the bed you and your girlfriend sleep on. Please. Unless you were the one taking the pictures you have no business with this loser. So trust your better judgement. If you feel like he's cheating...it's because he is.(womans intuition never lies)
He is still doing it, or if not he will be soon. He will get smarter about how he hides it from you, but rest assured he will not stop.


It is a sickness, you are either faithful or not. You can not be a little pregnant, and you can not have a little affair, given the chance he would meet up with her.





You have to decide if you can put up with his wandering ways or not, if so best of luck, if not get out and best of luck.
yes, the wounds in your heart will heal. But you should stop snooping in your BF's stuff if you don't like what you find. Ignorance is bliss
If you are not into the same erotica that turns him on then move on to someone who shares the same morals and values as you! If he has a kinky side that he isnt sharing with you then its not healthy and you could set yourself up for more suspicions in the future. Do you really want to be with a guy who you will always be suspicious of? Its not worth the energy of worrying when you could be enjoying a life with a boyfriend who makes you feel complete and special and who does not make you feel as though he needs more stimulation from someone else! get rid of him!
I think he sent those pictures. Why would he deny it otherwise. You want to trust him, but I think at this point it would be naive not to think there was something there. I know you probably want to salvage what you have, but he has not been true. I would leave him!
If that's the way you feel, let him go. He doesn't deserve u. And if you are doubting that you will be able to trust him again, chances are you won't be. Think about what's best for you. Look out for yourself!
Once trust is gone from a relationship, it's almost always impossible to repair the damage.
Kick his naked butt to the curb!!!!
If you truly value yourself, this little incident will eventually become just a 'little bump in the road'. You've been betrayed and now it's a matter of how you want to handle things. Trust is a precious thing and hard to regain. I think your boyfriend has some serious issues to resolve before he is ready to be in a loving relationship. Walk away before you get stuck! Good Luck
Yes your heart will heal. But your trust has been betrayed and broken and that hon, takes a very very long time to rebuild. Let him know that he is going to have to work very hard to rebuild trust and that it won't come easy to him, and you are going to be distrustful for a while.
Some men behave in the Internet like this. It always makes me furious. They come In ICQ or MSN with some pics or some sexual offers. I always delete them. But it gets on my nerves. As far as there are such men there are such women who want to please themselves sexually and virtually......So it is a kind of a hobby... But to tell the truth. if it were my boyfriend, I'd rather be worried, because it is a psychological problem. I don't think he really has some serious intentions with nude pics. Hugs Irene
Being as INSECURE as you are. You will NEVER get over it and as a result this will have a very negative effect on your relationship with this guy. Why don't you save yourself some PAIN and JUST MOVE ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment