Friday, April 30, 2010

Trust issues, can anyone please give me an advice?

I have been with my boyfriend for over 4 years. Just last year, before our 3rd year anniversary, he broke up with me. Reason: he needed space. I admit that I am very tight with him. Anyway, two weeks later he came back. He did everything I wanted so as to gain my trust back. But up until now, 1 year later, I still feel very scared because he might do it again. Although he did do everything just to prove to me that he will never do it again. He is a very nice guy. He does not lie to me and does anything I ask for. I am getting scared once again because he is starting a new course and everyone in his class are girls. He made friends with them already and hangs out with them most of the time. He assures me that they are just friends and tells me a lot of stories about them. Maybe this is a case of jelousy, but what about my trust which I have just recently discovered has not yet recovered from that awful past...is it still my fault that I heal slowly? And can anyone please give me advice on what to do?Trust issues, can anyone please give me an advice?
Firstly, you should trust him! He is the person that you love extremely, right? So you Nert to trust him! This is the basic belief that communicate with other people, let alone this is your love!


Secondly, you should give him his own space sometimes! The communication between you and him is very important, but you should have your own characteristics of yourself! Also, he Nert his own space to deal with his matters! Human beings are sociable!


Thirdly, you can go together with him in his parties and give his friends more smile! It is a good way, when you communicate with his friends, esp. the girls, to know his experiences in his course. The more you smile with him before his friends, the less challenge you will face.Trust issues, can anyone please give me an advice?
you cant stress over whether or not someone is gonna leave you.





if you preoccupy yourself with theses notions then you're gonna miss out on a whole lotta life.





If he chooses to leave there's nothing you can do about it. Its a decision for him to make.





Be yourself and make the most of what you two have going on.
tell your boyfriends that this is how you feel!
I can tell you that if you continue to mistrust him he'll most likely leave. You need to either trust him or not, there really isn't any middle ground here. Not believing him is just calling him a liar and no one with any self-respect is going to tolerate that for long. I can see why he needed space before if you are too clingy. Love is like a rubber band, if you pull apart from the one you love for a while, then you'll spring back together closer than before. It's normal for people to go through cycles so if things change a little don't worry too much about it. If he starts spending all of this spare time with his new friends, then you might have something to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment