Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Guys...i just need ur advice on this...should i trust him or not?

Im really confused! Ok so....my bf and i have been talking about going to hawaii in december...for like 6 mths now ok...all his idea by the way. And i have so excited and wanting to go of course. Well..just yesterday he comes to me and says we will have to change our destination now...because he went and supposedly spent $1400 on 2 suits and some clothes. Then just started talking about going to key west or the bahamas because its like $1500 cheaper. Not that those places arent gorgeous and id love to see them.....but hes been building my hopes up on hawaii for 6 mths..and i honestly do not know if i believe his reason about spending $1400 on clothes either...so im thinking about just changing my vacation at work like a mth earlier and having me time and not going anywhere with him.....but then again i feel bad because i dont mean to be selfish but i am really mad about all this. What do guys think...or what would you do?? Im so lost here....Guys...i just need ur advice on this...should i trust him or not?
maybe he did spend the money, or maybe he didn't have enough in the first place. unless you are willing to chip in for Hawaii, i suggest you enjoy the alternate destination and have a great time with your bf.Guys...i just need ur advice on this...should i trust him or not?
i'd go where ever i wanted to, and take somebody else. no need for games.
i have better things to do with my time than listen to a stupid little girl complain about her stupid problems...SORRY
Something is wrong here... He spent that much money on suits before a vacation? What was his reason? I think you should at this point not get your hopes up... guys don't accidently do things like that. He may be considering not taking you anywhere. If you really want to go, you need to be extra good to him if you get what I'm saying ;)





Talk to him...make sure you still feel the same way about each other. I've had many friends dump their girls right before trips and enjoy the trips as single men. I could be wrong but I doubt it. As my friend John says.. ';First comes the downgrade in trips then come the upgrade in women. ';
If he is lieing, it might be just to save face a bit if he can't afford it. The bahamas is hardly an inexpensive vacation either so not sure what your problem is. If you are that close don't you know if he spent a bunch of money on clothes?
Hawaii is expensive. Maybe he just can't afford it. Is he paying for you to go? If so, you have no right to complain.
I think you are being selfish... after all, he is the one paying for it. So why manipulate the situation? I think that if you want to cancel on him then he deserves not to waste his money on you. I dont know any better than you do why he changed things... really, why does it matter?
Sounds like he really don't care what you think or want and is selfish. Cloths over Hawaii. WOW! That's not good at all. BREAKING A PROMISE IS WORSE - Tell you what to do, get you a ticket and haul!!!!!!!! by yourself or maybe one of your girlfriends. Talking about making him think twice. I BET HE WOULD BE RETURNING THOSE CLOTHS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE to find you in Hawaii!
As a guy, I have two outlooks on this.


First...If you've been dating him, it shouldn't be that difficult to look in his closet to see if he really bought the clothes or not. I would be more suspicious if he totally backed out of the trip. At least he still wants to take you somewhere nice...that says alot for him.


Second...I personally would have discussed it with you (who ever I was dating) before I spent the money. If I cared enough to talk to you about it for 6 months, I should care enough to tell you about a change in plans before hand to see if we can still afford to go (you stated you offered to help pay for part of the trip)
lol, you say you're not a gold digger... i find that hard to believe. You should appreciate the fact that he has something planned out for you two. People these days... don't know how to APPRECIATE ANYTHING. Haha, thanks LDshayne.. that gave me a good laugh.
wa, wa, wa, wa, wa, wa... boo hoo poor me...
Awww, poor girl has to go to Key West instead of Hawaii. I'm sure we all feel for you! He's paying for your spoiled *** so don't complain. Honestly, are you so naive or egocentric that you can't see the issue is money? Obviously Hawaii is just a little steep for him at the moment, but, rather than cancelling the trip altogether he's offered to take you somewhere else instead. Maybe you SHOULD tell him that you aren't going. I bet he could cash in two tickets to florida for one ticket to Hawaii!
I dont blame him hawaii is expensive...key west or bahamas are just as nice... i dunno why he would spend 1400 bucks on suits and clothes unless he has a job where he has to look sharp. Hawaii is overrated anyway. I wish i could go anywhere! $3.50 for gas....going a couple blocks is a vacation.
this s not the last time that u r gonna spend time with him. if u ppl r not sure about ur relation n u still insist gettin along with the pre planned schedule offer him the $1500 which s the shortage. if he s d right guy for u y not u accept the changes... hope u'd think n decide about it... be glad that atleast ur bf has time for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment