Friday, April 30, 2010

How do you trust and deal with insecurities? (Ladies Advice Please)?

me and my girlfriend have been dating for a year, and she has hurt me 3 times which is why i feel insecure about myself as a boyfriend also why i have the hardest time trusting her even though i want to. She has never really apologized for hurting me but has given me her reasons for hurting me, which were she had been looking for love in all the wrong places and that she was scared that i was going to hurt her like her previous boyfriends, now she has told me that she is commited to me and is in love with me but sometimes i have a hard time believing it because she has hurt me and im scared she may do it again. But I love her with my whole heart and i want her to be my wife someday. How do i deal with my insecurities and trust issues??How do you trust and deal with insecurities? (Ladies Advice Please)?
You will never get over them because you are still with her and she's the one making you feel this way. You will always have that little voice in your head wondering if she's cheating.. etc.How do you trust and deal with insecurities? (Ladies Advice Please)?
Talk to her about it. It's important that you understand where she's coming from, and the fear that she had. But she also needs to understand that in ';testing'; you, she's harmed your relationship.


Explain to her how she's affected your insecurities, and ask for an apology. Let her know that you need to know that it's not going to happen again, so that you can trust her.


Show her examples of how you've been there for her, and how you're different from her other boyfriends, and how you refrained from hurting her when you could have.


If she can't get over that, and see your different, if she hurts you again, you should probably let it go. You don't want her to turn you into someone like her, because she's doing to you the same things her past boyfriends did to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment