Friday, April 30, 2010

My parents don' t trust me at all, I need advice.?

okay, this is just a little hard to explain.





I don't think my parents trust me, whatsoever. And, I don't even know what I did to make them distrust me.





1. I am not allowed to stay home alone. (this I can understand, but...)


2. I am not even allowed to talk to boys.


3. Like, when I will ask my dad if I can stay the night at a friends house, the first thing to come out of his mouth will be something compared to ';Are you going to be hanging out with any boys?';





4. I just got a cell phone in May, and right when I received it, my parents restricted it. as in I can't call anyone but the people in my phone book. and I have to ask them to put new phone numbers in my address book, because there is a pin code needed to unlock it.





5. Anything I wear besides a tee shirt to my parents is considered ';low cut.'; and I am not allowed to wear a 2 piece bathing suit.





6. My Dad doesn't approve of my style. He always tells me that I need to ';stop the gothic thing,'; although I'm not gothic whatsoever! My jeans are always too tight to him.





Its seems like my parents have on a pedestal, and expect me to be the ';perfect'; daughter. I just wish they could accept me for what I am.





I know my parents are only trying to be protective of me, but I feel smothered by them. And I already know they don't trust me, I'm just not sure why.





Ijust need help talking to them about it.


Like how to say word things, and in general just things to say.


have any other girls went through this? and what did you do to get through it and or let them give you more freedom?





I just need answers. anyone that can help, please do.


thanks.


My parents don' t trust me at all, I need advice.?
wow!!! looks like someone still wishes you were 6!


I personally think that you should def. talk to them about it because its certainly bothering you. They can all ways and will all ways protect you as much as they can, but they have to understand that your not Little girl and you know right from wrong. Just the little acts of responsibility and maturity will help it along if you don't wanna go out and talk to them about it.





But just keep trying..and remember there only doing all this because they love you!


Good luck!My parents don' t trust me at all, I need advice.?
This also depends how old you are. If you are in the age range from 10-13 this is completely understandable. 15-18 you need to talk to your parents. Just tell them how you feel about it and ask them to explain to you why or if you can just see how it goes they way you want for a month and see if they like it.
YOU need to do something responsible for them such as clean or do things for them to make them get full trust back becaseu this could lead in bad relationship so get moving and BE RESPONSIBLE good luck!
well, to win someones trust u have to plese that person for around 2 years... without making big mistakes...









talk to them way treat you i hope get better
I want to answer your question but how old are you,and if you are the only child? Parent can be over protective for many of reasons,and in there mine they think there are going the right thing.I subject you talk to your parents to find out where they are at in the future.To talk to me personally I'm at holeof3@yahoo.com
Autumm, In my opinion is not that they don麓t trust in you, they don麓t trust in the society around you. They see you like their little baby and don麓t want you to fail or commit mistakes. remember that one day you will be an adult and you will be independent . They wish you the best and don麓t want you to have bad experiences or make terrible mistakes that could affect your future. I suggest you to try to understand them and have a life style that doesn麓t affect them, when you grow up, and that will happen fast, you could decide your own life style and you will be mature enough to note the difference between good and bad. They are trying to protect you! talk to them as much as you can and try to understand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment