Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don't know who to trust him or her...need advice?

I had a brief sexual relationship with this guy for a few months.It was something that just happened wasn't meant to but did.He happened to be the best friend of an associate of mine(which is a girl).I asked him beforehand, if he thought it wuld be a problem with her, and I asked him would it effect their friendship, he assured me that it wouldn't because they were just close friends from junior high school.Anyhow, he broke it off with me, he said that he didn';t like me anymore, and that if I called him again he would tell everyone my business.I said okay no problem.The very next day his best friend calls me(keep in mind I haven't heard from her in eight months) to volunteer at an event that he was hosting.I never returned her call, so now when i see her she doesn't speak to me, she looks at the ground and ignores me, when I see him he doesn;'t speak to me as well,however I did run into him and he smiled at me and called me over to him so that ';we can talk'; but I told him I had to go.Don't know who to trust him or her...need advice?
Don't beg for crumbs, your no squirrel....these guys aren't your friends to begin with. Lose them like bad habits and move on and smile.





';Good Ridden';





Forget their names.....and tell them to forget yours.





As far as him, he used you like toilet paper.Don't know who to trust him or her...need advice?
It sounds like he told her what happened. Since she's not talking to you, and he was such a jerk over the whole thing, don't believe either one.
he probably ran his mouth to her and got her on his team, now when she isn't around he probably wants some more of it on the side ?
you didnt do anything wroung. but, i guess thats what happends when you get mad at each toher. your just scaed when you say grats to her. why? becuz, you think she will ignore you. and you dont want to feel embarressed! he does like you, but, maybe he just wants to break up with you. i dont no. try to be friends with her. i no its hard but i belive you can do it. dont you? (btw tommaro i gotta talk to the whole school for a speech thingy)
I don't think you did anything wrong. Were those to sexually involved? I hope you get through this. Plus he was a asshole for trying to scare you the way he did. I wish I can meet a guy that picks on women like this so I can knock they teeth down they throat. If you need a friend feel free to holla anytime.
To be honest he just used you for a quick lay. My advice is to just stay away and learn from your mistakes

No comments:

Post a Comment