Friday, April 30, 2010

Whose advice do you usually take, listen and trust best?

1. My Parents


2. My Bro and Sisters


3. My Best Friend (not more than 1 person, you know who)


4. Y!Answer


5. In making decision, finally... using my Inner HeartWhose advice do you usually take, listen and trust best?
Pokoknya semuanya itu yg terbaikWhose advice do you usually take, listen and trust best?
My mom's.
your guyses
my lovely sista..
my mother
1 my partner


2 my family


3 all of you , if i need them
although it's hard to admit, I think I will always listen to my beloved father
My Mother, My Brothers %26amp; The best My Friend........members ...YA
my family...hehehe...


they are the best...
when i'm not married.. i always listened my mom's..always share with her.





but since i'm married, now i always share it with my wife.





sometimes with my mom..if she visited us.





i believed our parents will always give the best to their child.
My best friends and my family..
my self

No comments:

Post a Comment