Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PLEASE HELP HOW TO I REGAIN TRUST i need as much advice as possible please take the time.?

this is my fifth time posting today, my girlfriend broke up with me a week ago we both want it to work really bad, long story short i lost her trust by talking to a girl who liked me after i said i wouldnt. I didnt mean to hurt her, i feel nothing for the other girl she is just a friend, i have since broke contact but our relationship took a toll after i lost her trust, the passion flew out the door, no sex, no intimate moments, nothing anymore. i became jealous and saw every other man as a threat and pushed her even farther away. we went to party and she was taking pictures with guys and i flipped. i made a scene, and there was no reason, i was never like this i have just been so afraid to loose her everyone was a threat to me. i am working on solving my part and i am going to prove to her i can be myself again. She is my whole world and i love her with every fiber in my body, but is there any way i can help speed up the trust regaining process?PLEASE HELP HOW TO I REGAIN TRUST i need as much advice as possible please take the time.?
Well why did you talk to the girl in the first place??





She's obviously not your whole world if she asked one thing of you and you failed to do it. She's off to find someone she can trust now.





She can smell a snake. Good for her.


PLEASE HELP HOW TO I REGAIN TRUST i need as much advice as possible please take the time.?
No , cuts and bruises take time to heal and so do relationships, You may have blown it, women hate you talking to a woman and you hate the opposite, it sounds a little like double standards here. When the intimacy is gone that fire can be impossible to start again. Women are good haters as they never forget.
You need to calm down %26amp; let life happen as it will. You already flipped out %26amp; now you're having a panic attack over trying to rush a resolution. Calm the f*ck down. Nobody likes a stress case.
try harder.
Trust is hard to get back once broken, actions speak louder than words....good luck
The only way to earn her trust is to be 100% transparent and prove to her that you will do what you say you will. No more saying one thing but doing another. You have to mean what you say and follow through.





It will take time and she will continue to question whether you mean it or not, so if she matters as much as you say she does, be patient with the process.





Plus, no more freaking out and making a scene. That will only drive her away more.
Well, dont think the the word sorry will solve it. Actions speak louder than words. I dont know her personally, so I do not know what she herself likes... but if that were me I would want alot of love and affection. Basically worship the ground she walks on. It takes time to heal the wound that is loss of trust. Do NOT rush her, or start to bring it out on her as if it is her fault. That WILL push her away. If all else fails... it will be up to her to forgive you on her own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment