Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice on how he can trust me?

ok so my boyfriend went to jail.. i know it is not good, but thats besides the point. i do love him and want to be with him. we met under some of the worst circumstances(we met on myspace and it was supposed to be just a hook up but really do love one another). well he is in jail now for a couple months for breaking prob. but thats besides the point. well we write letters. i tell him everything. i was hanging out with this guy who used to run a brothel and does illegal gambeling. well i had to borrow money to pay a bill so i had to clean his house to make it even. well i told my bf in jail and he told me i was being naive and dumb thinking things were never going to escalade or get dangerous and that i need to stop ebing dumb. its true. i shouldnt be so dumb. i think that my bf in jail has lost trust, but i do love him and plan on waiting for him. i am wondering how i can tell him how much i do love him and want him to trust me. I live with his best friend and she tells him everything. i have never done anything bad but i was hanging out with this guy almost every day helping him clean and what not. i can stop hanging out with him, but what more can i do to make him trust me? If you are going to say something rude you should save your breath! no one is perfect!I need advice on how he can trust me?
He's in jail for breaking probation. He'll be back on probation on release...and one sure way for him to go back to jail is break probabtion again by associating with some of the dubious characters YOU associate with.





This isn't about trust - this is about his realizing how dumb and naive you are, and seeing you as 'bad news'. Don't be surprised if his letters cease to use words like 'love you'.

No comments:

Post a Comment