Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need some advice...Can you learn to trust someone again?

Is it wrong to feel that after someone has hurt you it is their responsibility to do what it takes to make it right, when that is what they claim they want? My trust was broken by a very close friend and after deep discussion we decided to make a mends. He claimed that he was willing to do whatever it was that I required in order for us to repair our relationship. Yet, all he does is continue to lie and omit things from me, and when I ask him a question or tell him how I feel either he turns it all into an argument in order to avoid answering or being honest; or he just plain ole ignores me and gives me the silent treatment. Could he truly be someone worth reinvesting my time and energy in or should I just take his lack of effort as the final straw and remove him from my circle all together The truth is that I really did value his friendship before he hurt me, but now I just feel like he doesn't value our relationship in the same manner that I do. What do you think I should do?Need some advice...Can you learn to trust someone again?
He doesn't deserve your trust, or friendship. It seems he takes your friendship for granted. Have a good think about this, is your life going to change that much without him? seems like he will keep on doing it to me, don't waste your time.Need some advice...Can you learn to trust someone again?
Remove him from your circle he's no help to you only a tron in your side.
Just let him go, if you cant trust him in the first place, drop him

No comments:

Post a Comment