Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Would you trust a Jew to give you financial advice?

Only if they are qualified in the financial field. Wouldn't you say that that would be more important than their religion?Would you trust a Jew to give you financial advice?
Why not. Are you a racist?Would you trust a Jew to give you financial advice?
WTF??are you racist?
that is a stupid a$$ ? but yes and no i'm not even close to being ethnic, jewish i am white and male.
of course.
yes
As long as they are rich themselves.
no he must trust you on money.
What kind of question is that?
I would trust a CPA or a stock broker.
Duh, even the silly stereotype would tell you that. But of course.
i will take his advice and re-analyse it before implementing it. You never know he might be trying to sabotage your plans...
DUH...


uhh you said jew?


i think so, so yeah there jews, every one knows jews are good with money!
what does being a Jew have to do with giving you financial advice? as long as the person is certified and helping you build your way to financial freedom, he/she could be a martian from neptune it shouldn't matter...if race, creed, religion, sex, etc. prevents you from taking sound and useful advice then i advise you to take a look in the mirror and evaluate your life...so i guess my answer would be YES I WOULD...as long as he certified, had satisfied clients and gets me results!
It's silly to make financial decisions based on stereotypes, I mean are we talking about Zeke from Goldman-Sachs or Murray the Pizza Delivery guy?





But I would tend to trust a Jew more than a Fundamentalist.
Why not??
Heck if a jew is good enough for the US government, he's good enough for me.
y not... they are smart
I would trust a person with financial knowledge to give me financial advice. Their religion, gender, race etc. are irrelevant.





Jewish people (';Jew'; is considered offensive by some) do not come out of the womb clutching calculators.





Please don't perpetuate this stereotype.
LMAO that's frickin hilarious! Haha, yeah I guess I would.
Only if they have good credentials.
yes, i would, but considering your lack of tolerance, I don't know if he should trust you as a client.

No comments:

Post a Comment