Friday, April 30, 2010

My bf told me to ';never trust a man with a mole on his face';...is this good advice??!?

LoL, of course not! What's his ';valid'; reason behind this?My bf told me to ';never trust a man with a mole on his face';...is this good advice??!?
Im pretty sure he meant it metaphorically. I have a feeling he heard that saying and either didnt understand what it meant or used it in the wrong context because it seems to me he was trying to tell you not to trust any man at all.My bf told me to ';never trust a man with a mole on his face';...is this good advice??!?
It is silly advice, for it has no basis in anything
He is saying this so u won't be atrracted to guys with moles on their face a higly common place for guys to have moles he is saying so becuz he iz insecure so u have less guys to be attracted to lol
we arent supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but theres a bloody mole winking me in the face.
lmao he watched austin powers in goldmember :D
Well, Austin Powers would probably agree with you!
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/The…
No. This is not good advice. Actually, this is horrible advice. This is what is called 'superstition.'
No
lmao no guys with moles on their faces just have some health i don't wanna say problem... they are just as trustworthy as guys with a mole on their face
Does it sound like good advice?
I know what movie he has been watching.
He probably means don't trust any man except him. His advice is a bit biased.
That is the dumbest thing I have ever read. No offense meant toward your bf.
lol wow no comment hahaha
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment