Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Can I really trust my best friend's advice at this time ?

Now I need some legitimate advice from someone who knows what they're talking about and I wont be judgmental in any way.


I know this may seem slightly juvenile in a few ways but there is this girl that Im interested in and she seems really nice however she tells me she has many sides which im not really threatened by at the moment. Along with that my best friend informs me that from what he heard from ';reliable'; sources she's addicted to drama and he thinks shes going to hurt me because she's..... how can i put this .... smarter than i am according to him. he also tells me that i need to let him get to know her first so she doesn't hurt me. now does this sound like a bunch of bullshit to anyone? I would appreciate an open minded answer. Thank you.Can I really trust my best friend's advice at this time ?
iF YOU REALLY HAVE A GOOD FEELiNG ABOUT HER THEN GO DO YOUR THANG ND GET YOUR GiRL HAHA KUHS THERE iS ALWAYS A CHANCE THAT YOUR FRiEND WiLL HATE HER BUT YOU WiLL LiKE HER EVEN MORE THEN YOU DO NOW.ND YOU ALREADY KNO SHE DRAMA SO YOU KNO WHAT YOUR GETTiNG YOURSELF iNTO,ND ABOUT YOU GETTiNG HURT JUS DONT PUT EVERYTHiNG ON THA TABLE TiLL YOU SEE SHE iS TOO,ND iF YOU NOTiCE SHE AiNT FEELiNG YOU ND YOU FEEL SHE PLAYiNG GAMES WiT YOU THEN MOVE ON.Can I really trust my best friend's advice at this time ?
I think that she is a freakin *** because the way you said it is a lot of crap she's trying to start! o:
Here's a tip...





Whenever someone offers their advice, or tips for you, especially if it has to do with your personal life, and you HAVE NOT asked them for this advice, then most likely they have their own motive to be telling you these things.





Let the girl prove herself to you. If shes a drama queen and you cant handle it, the relationship is not written in stone and you can end it. These are your personal decisions, not your friends. He could be motivated by jealousy, but I cant say that for sure. You are the one who wants to date this girl, and you are the one that has to decide if shes good enough or not. So date her, and get to know her and you will know soon enough if your friend is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment