Friday, April 30, 2010

How do u trust? how long does it take? i need advice.?

i need advice. im inlove but really have been burned... how do i cope!? i am soo happy with my bf. we dated along time ago- and then stoped he is a marine (NO BAD TALK ABOUT THEM) HE IS A GOOOOOD MAN! he gave me a ring. and we have been together for almost 4 months... My ???? how do i let myself- trust him completely... i know only time. but anyone have an opionion on here??? ladies?? thoughts?? if u have been hurt then u know its soo ahrd to let someone in...i love him and i dont want to loose him... so help... thank you-


QUEEN JHow do u trust? how long does it take? i need advice.?
Sounds like you just need some more time to learn to trust your bf. Don't rush into marriage until you are ready. Don't be pressured. If he loves you, he will wait until you are ready and he will do things to earn your trust and prove his love. Watch for the signs (both good %26amp; bad) and follow your instincts. And......another note, God Bless your marine! I am so proud of our military men and thankful for their service to our country. I can ';hear'; your love for your bf in your words about him. I hope everything works out for you. Just give it time!!!How do u trust? how long does it take? i need advice.?
the key is to seperate your current feelings from the feelings you have had from past relationships, that way you can take a step back and look at the situation from a different angle, has this guy given you any reason not to trust him
You're gonna groan at this but ... time. I'm feeling the same way, to be honest with you. My fiance is amazing and wonderful but there's always that ';what if ...'; in the back of my mind. I know from my past experiences that my exes usually started turning around 6 months or earlier (it's hard to put up a front for much longer) ... plus, looking back, there were always red flags that I ignored with previous relationships. If you haven't seen any red flags with your fiance yet, chances are you probably won't. Congrats %26amp; best of luck :)
I have always told the men in my life I would trust them, until they gave me a reason not to....


I've never been cheated on...but I have had my heart broken...everyone has...it's what makes you appreciate the good things when you have them...


I love the old saying ';'Tis better to have loved and lost, then to have naver loved at all';...


I'm not saying wear your heart-on-your-sleeve...but if you love him..you MUST trust him..otherwise, it will never work...and you will never relax around him...making him miserable...


So my advice...Trust...until you have a REASON not to...
i learnt only one thing from life.


when you smile, get ready for a sorrow in the future.


always keep in the limit of happiness.


and you cant trust anyone in 2007.i believe it

No comments:

Post a Comment