Friday, April 30, 2010

Plz people give me advice i din't know who to trust right now i didn't eat for 3days i didn't sleep good plz!!?

Please read my story i will type a lot





Here is the story:





Me and my gf been together for 1 and half years im 18 now and my gf 23 i met her when i was 16 im an abroad in New Zealand so is she both students here without our family's





We living in the same apartment got two diferent rooms but im staying almost 24/7 in her place when i met her first maybe 3month i feel i like her but not love and now i cant be without her it's more then love first 3month was good we were living in different apartments but i stayed quite often in her place maybe 4times a week it was ok we missed each other so after i turned 18 i moved in her apartment and been in her room almost 24/7 she told me her ex bf heat her sometimes i said to her how dear he is but after we start know each other well our relationship changed more cloose like twins can't be without each other a day we start arguming and fighting i slap her many times in this relationship but after i said im so sorry i shouldn't do that so sorry but i tiold you stop punching me and you still do i don't know how to stop you that's why i try to slap her to tell her stop stop fighting i don't want this but she still going so it's become king of fight i never punched her really hard but i did punched her many times in this relationship only when she starts a fight punching me all over the place many time i still take it but after i tell her plz plz stop and she still going so after i just become angry and slep her tell her sh ut up lie down com down she tells me she scared of me im saying her i will not touch plz don't punch me be nice to each other etc. after we just usually going to sleep so we get use to to this kind of relationchip also her mam came before her mam doesn't liked me she said im to tall for her no money and to yaoung but my gf goes agains her mother and telling her she loves me to death so her mam left after that our relatiochip become the same as usuall sometimes we happy sometimes we fight she always start paying for me food,cloose etc because i don't have money etc sometimes she tells me she doesn't want me she pays for me but she still paying for me also she told me many times leave her room give her space i did but after i did not so what happened 4days ago we got argument we had a alcohol involved dat time she start punching me i punched her slap her body and it have scratch on her body now so after that next day she told me she doesn't like me drinking in her room any more i said ok you are the boss next day was fine and next day when i woke up i told her lets by something to eat she told me she doesn't want spend money her parents not gonna send her money any more thats wat she saying usually so i said im hungry i don't care give me your card i will go buy something she become angry and told me get out of my room i said no so she left i didn;t touched her after that i was hungry and so pisst off on her so i said her don't come back home i will crussh your had she didn't relply so after i come down i told her plz go back home i will leave you room just want you to be safe she didn't relply so after that somebody knocked da door i opened and it was cops they arrest me because im adult nowe in this country the put me in jail for 2days and now after one month i have to go to the court to deal with thaT ALSO they told me i can't contact her till 16 of january no text no saying hello nothing no contact at all other ways i will go back to jail so i went caffe in msn i saw her there she text me that she so sorry i couldn't relply to herbecause i signt paper that no contact othe ways go back to jail so i sighnt msn and my tears start coming out after tha i signed in msn and typed when somebody you trust stab you in the back it hearts she got 28/12/09 was unforgetible day im so sorry after i let my friend talk to her tell the situation she said she knows police told her every thing she invite her friend over and she changed her msn 28/12/09 was unforgettible day which makes me realize how much i need love my self more or how much i don't love my self something like that i changed my also i hide my tears when i say your name,but the pain in my heart is stil the same she didn't chanded any thing so im not sure what to do when i finish my court should i go back with her and be bf gf but if she calls cops i will go to jail for long time or should i not contact her at all after what she done but i feel she is good person gand helped me a lot or shoud i just be friends and contact only by msn all my friends told me forget about her but i just can't im so suffering i can't stop crying about her i can't be without her im so suffering what should i do plese tell me sorry my english spelling not good im so upset listening sad sond and feel like crying specially i know i can't contact herPlz people give me advice i din't know who to trust right now i didn't eat for 3days i didn't sleep good plz!!?
you are a complete asshole! how could you hit your girlfriend and tell her that you are going to crush her head if she comes back to HEEEER apartment?? i hope that you go to jail for a long time and sit and think about the sh*t you did to her! i admit that she shouldn't be hitting you either, so i think the both of you should not be together, you obviously don't work, and you do not know how to respect each other!Plz people give me advice i din't know who to trust right now i didn't eat for 3days i didn't sleep good plz!!?
You should move on. . . AND, get some anger management.


(And perhaps some grammar lessons as well. That was hard to read.)
This is a very unhealthy relationship its best you two have no contact ever again. Pull yourself together and move on, also never put your hands on anyone, prison will not be a nice place to visit.
i don't really understand what you're saying, but from what i understand, this isn't a healthy relationship, i would get out of it
Calm down brah... use the pimp hand.





What?! Thumbs down? If you didnt notice his name is Russian Pimp... if that were true he would know how to use the strength of the Pimp hand.





Lol.
i agree

No comments:

Post a Comment