Friday, April 30, 2010

I need advice on whether or not to trust the guy that likes me?

this might be kind of long, but please read it all and help me. please!





me and this guy have been talking for about 2 months, we're both juniors in high school, and at first we were just friends hanging out (or so i thought) but then he told me he'd had a crush on me since we met, and ever since then (which was about a month ago) we've been talking a lot and we sit together alone at lunch and hang out outside of school and we get along really well and talk alot and kiss alot but nothing further and after every time we see each other he texts me and says something really sweet. he calls me baby all the time, and told me he really wants me to be his girlfriend.





people have told me to watch out for him because he has used most of the girls he's talked to, which isn't very many. he talked to them for a couple weeks, had sex with them, and then stopped talking to them. my best friend who is friends with him too says she knows he's a good guy and he really is looking for a relationship and she doesn't think he will use me. ive asked him and he says he really likes me alot and tells me he doesn't even need to have sex with me and he'll wait as long as i want. i feel like he is just sweet talking me to get me to give in to him, but i also think i trust him.. he seems like he really does like me.





if you were in my situation, would you trust him? if you aren't going to answer my question please don't answer at all. i really need help. and don't tell me i shouldn't like a guy that has sex with girls, because i don't want to hear that either.





thank you so much!!I need advice on whether or not to trust the guy that likes me?
Everyone deserves a chance. Until he shows you a reason of why you shouldn't trust him, there's no reason to not give him a shot. If I were you I would trust him, but be on your guard.I need advice on whether or not to trust the guy that likes me?
honestly be with him just keep your gaurd up, every little thing he does wrong to you write it down, see how many times there are good from bad. im in the same situation they tell me my partner just used people, so i dont even let the guy get a kiss or anything, i told him if he wants to be in a relationship he can wait for those things
it seems to me like ur already d8ing, i think u should give him a chance. but if he does anything to sexually harass you, drop him like a fly

No comments:

Post a Comment