Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I cant trust my bf fully. please advice me what to do?

Hello.





I live in London and my bf lives in Berlin. This is a very unusual relationship as we can see each-other only once in a month max. but we still decided to go for it. I think he is kind of a person who cant talk about his feelings much or he tries to be somebody he is not at times which makes me distrust him. He is hanging around with his best friend who is a little strange to me. When he introduced her to me, she brought his ex with herself. and he tells me he is kind of forced to see his ex all the time bcs his best friend hags out with her much. his ex does have a bf, but yet it made me feel so unsecure about things. the last two weeks ive been waiting for a text from him or at least anything to know about what he is doing, but he dissapears and then tells me he had a great weekend. yesterday apparently all his best friends including his ex slept in his flat. :-( and all my day was spoiled bcs of it


Generally I never had any proper relationship in my 21 yr old life.I cant trust my bf fully. please advice me what to do?
I think things will work out. I wish the best for both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment