Friday, April 30, 2010

THERES A GUY I LIKE ALOT.... AND I DONT KNOW HOW OR IF I SHOULD TRUST HIM..... HELP ME! I NEED MAJOR ADVICE!?

the last post i did was to long, so ill try to shorten it this time. theres a guy i like, we met a week ago, he is 22, and i am 20. we have been seeing eachother almost every day and every night, for the past week and a half. he even blew off friends to hang out with me. the past 3 days we havent seen eachother, hes been working, and partying pretty much, and we hardly talk on the phone, just through text. but when i want to talk on the phone, hes either busy workin, or doin something, and he'l say ';ill call u in a bit';. and i just worry, bcuz ive had bad luck in my past with guys, they just used me, and lied and or cheated on me, so i have trust issues, jealousy issues, and negetive thinking all the time... and i dont want to push this guy away bcuz i know i will if i dont control my issues and fix them. my sister says that i need to trust him, he hasnt done anything for me not to trust him... but some things seem kind of weird, like the other night we talked through texting and he didnt really wanna talk on the phone cuz he was at his cousins watchin a movie, and i said so, i want to hear ur voice, and hes like ';but i dont want to be rude to my cousin'; and then he said ';ill call u but im not going to talk too much, cuz were watchin a movie';. so that made me think negetively as if maybe he didnt want to talk on the phone cuz theres a girl around him or something. i need to know how to control my issues, i really need help!! and should i trust the guy, or what? we wont beable to see eachother every day, because he lives 30 minutes from me. please help!THERES A GUY I LIKE ALOT.... AND I DONT KNOW HOW OR IF I SHOULD TRUST HIM..... HELP ME! I NEED MAJOR ADVICE!?
You have a problem with trust as you said. He is not any of the guys you dated previously and there are guys who don't cheat and run around. The romance scene has its ups and downs but you have to take the good with the bad. My advice is to always think positive until you have definite proof that something else is going on.THERES A GUY I LIKE ALOT.... AND I DONT KNOW HOW OR IF I SHOULD TRUST HIM..... HELP ME! I NEED MAJOR ADVICE!?
seems a little shady--yellow flags up for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment