Friday, April 30, 2010

Will you trust your instincts??I need a sensible advice...?




Assuming that you and someone you consider your significant other haven't been talking in almost a week now and you have no clue whether it is over or not, after having an emotional crisis which entails a lot of external circumstances that is happening especially on the part of the guy (amputation in 2wks time) and his emotional uncertainties, no matter how you try to convince yourself to move on, you can't because you feel it that it might not be over yet, would you trust your instincts?





I tried to wake up and try to find something that would make me feel better and forget about how wonderful our relationship was, but I just couldn't.. I feel so bad having this heavy feelings in my heart... Wondering, blaming myself, being lonely altogether. This is consuming me and all I do is pray.





Should I trust my instinct to keep holding on to him?Will you trust your instincts??I need a sensible advice...?
All I can say is, follow your heart. All the right answers come from there.Will you trust your instincts??I need a sensible advice...?
i need more information but if he had an amputation 2 wks ago you have to realize that he is going through a lot of emotions, not just your stupid relationship, there body image concerns and other concerns i cant even begin to name. he is waiting to see how many people slowly start to abandon him, he has a lot to deal with,he is going to need positive motivation and encouragement.
if your instinct is real strong then yeah you should trust it but at the same time you need to figure out if your just indenial that it's really over then you gottah move on or better yet why don't you have a talk with him and see for youself if it's over or not and what's going on
amputation of his dick?


you should definitely be there for him. you probably can't even imagine what he's going through if he's not going to have a penis anymore. he's not going to feel like a man anymore and he's going to feel worthless. he probably thinks you don't even want him anymore. go to him and tell him you still love him!





see how he's feeling, not just you, silly
I think you should find your own answers on this one ... Their are some questions/problems in life that you need to solve for yourself ... It`s the only way you`ll find peace with yourself ... Let your heart guide you ... I wish you the best :)
1 question.





Do you love him or not?





then you will have your answer

No comments:

Post a Comment