Friday, April 30, 2010

Am i crazy?? or do i just have jealousy issues?? 10 pts for best..trust me ; i need as much advice..?

my boyfriend of now two weeks..( well we talked for a little over a month)


a little before he asked me out there was a girl that he used to have a crush on tht showed up into the picture.


he basically told her a whole bunch of stuff making everything seem different to me. saying how he thought she was cute and tht he didnt know how to end things with me and wht not to start talking to her.


even though he told me tht he would never cheat on me. but this was all before he asked me out, so i said i didnt want to talk to him again.





so basically he explains everything and apologizes.


so then he asks me to be his girlfriend the next day and i say yes.





anywho theyre still talking off and on..even though he told her tht they can only be friends because he doesnt want to cheat on me.


because he has lied about her i dont want them talking so sent him a message on facebook and i deleted it...just to end their conversation.





is tht bad..?


am i taking it overboard??Am i crazy?? or do i just have jealousy issues?? 10 pts for best..trust me ; i need as much advice..?
nah, your a girl.


you really like him


and dont want to take the chance of losing him.


ive been in a relationship for a few months and this girl likes him alot


and he used to like her.


at least he says he used to


but just trust your gut.


do you think hes cheating!!??
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment