Friday, April 30, 2010

Lost trust in wife after 2 years and need advice.?

my wife put me in a postion where i could have got potentially seriously physically hurt and she compleately knew this. It was just easier for her in the short term. To me this is a very big deal as she knew what she was doing.


When i really think about it i dont trust her from this. ...i dont know if i want to be with her after this.


any thoughts?Lost trust in wife after 2 years and need advice.?
Kick her @ss out. #Lost trust in wife after 2 years and need advice.?
Well its to bad that she had to go and blow such a wonderful thing shared by a husband and wife, trust is the number 1 thing in a marriage, I mean if you dont have trust what do you really have? So I think its time for you to do some serious soul searching, your gonna have to dig way down and ask yourself, is this the kinda woman who would have my back? is this the kinda woman who would think of you before herself? I think ya get my point. Dont make any rush decisions, just sit it out a bit and think. Personally myself, If my hubby ever put my safety on the line and ever did any thing to cause me to not trust him, he would be out of my life faster then a new york minute. Im also the kinda woman who always thinks their are two sides to every story, and normally I wouldnt pick sides before hearing the other persons side, but I,ve just got this funny feeling that you are being honest and I trust your version of the story. I can also say that studies show that people who are over the age of 21 have formed their personality and Im thinking she may have some charactor defects that you didnt see prior to marrying her. Basically, I think you may have chose the wrong woman to marry, sorry, its just my opinion, and you asked for our thoughts, but I do hope that Im wrong, cause you sound like a decent guy, good luck
Wow, you mean she wanted you snuffed out? Good grief, that's terrible!





But, are you sure? I mean, that's a pretty serious accusation - that she ';put'; you in that position knowing you could be hurt.





I assume that you have talked this out with her, right? And, you've gone to counseling and couldn't work it out, correct? If not, you need to do so because you can't carry with this around with you forever...you'll go nuts.





If you are convinced that you can't trust her anymore, at least get closure by making sure that your assumptions are all correct, accurate, and not just some figment of your imagination. (Paranoia can be chronic.)





After you confirm it, break it off. This is too weird to live with for the rest of your life.
Being married is about being in love, being there for each other, being able to know that they'll always have your best interest in mind. If you don't have these qualities then what's the point of being married? Your not just dating, your in the ultimate commentment, so that means that these values NEED to be the foundation of your relationship. Honestly I can't see how she could ever intentially put you in a position where you could get seriously injured. I'm sorry to say it, but that's not what love is. I know that I would NEVER put my partner in harms way, NEVER. That's because I love him too much, that's why even when he's messed up and done things that have hurt me, I STILL EVEN THEN, wouldn't ever want him hurt. That's what love is supposed to be about. I know that there isn't a single thing in this world that I wouldn't do for him. In a heart beat I know that I would sacrifice myself if it would cause him not to hurt. Love is about putting other peoples need before your own. I'm sorry I don't see how she could ever even consider putting you in harms way if she truly loved you. That's not love. You have a lot to take in consideration. It's going to be hard because you are married and have been together for awhile. Trust is very hard to regain, but I think her love, commitment, and devotion should be called into question as well. I'm not trying to be harsh, just real. Believe me, these are things I have had to learn the hard way. I've given soo many people second chances, and so forth. The thing I realize now is that you have to take it all in consideration, the event, and what that means about their feelings to you. I don't think that you should never give people second chances, I think that you have to be wise though and make sure your not setting yourself up for failure. If someone does something on accident or didn't mean to, then that's a time where you might consider a second chance. But if someone does something intentially, with no regards to your life, safety, or emotions, then that's something else, because not only were they willing to hurt you they also weren't loving you. And if someone cares about you so little to do that to you, is that really the type of person you want in your life?
I can definitely understand you wouldn't trust her after this. My first thought that came up to my head was maybe life insurance money? I would consider separating from her asap. Because a relationship is built on trust and if you don't have that, then it won't work.
Could it happen again? Is your saftey in her hands often? If so then yeah, you shouldn't trust her. Do you have a life insurance plan she is after? If it was like a one time freak thing that won't happen again maybe you should put it behind you.
You need to check and see if she has a life insurance policy on you that you know nothing about and just how much is it worth.
If you think this may happen again and your life will be at risk, kick her a** to the curb. No person should put anyone else's life at risk just for their own selfish needs.
I don't think that a wife, or anyone who cared about someone else would put them in danger physically intentionally, meaning it sounds like there is more going on than this. If your wife does not care about your safety, I wouldn't trust her with anything else, either.
talk to her about this and try to come up with a solution but try your best not to get a divorce serperate for a week or so if thats what it take but if u love her u will try ure best to work things out
i would think of her motives and counseling and if that doesn't help then separate....who knows how long it will take if you try to let her gain your trust back....and you've mentioned that you aren't sure that you want her back....think of what you want, talk to her and think about the pros and cons....do what's best for you in the end, you won't regret that!!
Find out why she's doing it and if it's intentional think of marriage counseling or divorce.
wow that is really sad! if she truly knew that you would get physically hurt and did nothing about it, i wouldn't trust her. what possible excuse could she give you for her actions? i say when in doubt get the f**k out!!!!
all i can say is it looks like it is over move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment